In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Human Resources Undergraduate Intern
The position provides critical administrative, technical or program support to Human Resources (HR) Team in functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administrative, compensation, HRIS, and training. Responsible for the execution of HR administrative processes and support for the Human Resources team. Interacts extensively with multi-site employees and managers and the broader Human Resources organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules interviews, invites candidates for interviews, creating of interview files and conducting reference checks for all relief/ temp staff and Grade 1-3 employees.
- Prepares of orientation packages, scheduling orientation meetings.
- Updates trackers of documents submitted to the HR department.
- Creating requisitions in Workday and entering new staff into the system.
- General filing
- Receiving leave forms, an preparing them for capturing i. e checking for completeness and errors
- Follow-up on approvals for all HR documents
- Provide administrative support to HR team including ordering office supplies and stationary.
- Checking relief driver invoices for correctness and submission to Finance for payment
- Prepares payment requisitions and procurement requests.
- Make stationery requests for the department and always ensures adequate stock levels
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Willingness to learn and ability to grasp concepts
- Interact with diplomacy and tact and follow-up on requests in timely and efficient manner.
- Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values always.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality for sensitive Human Resources issues or projects and use judgement to execute duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Currently studying towards a BSc /BA degree in Human Resources/ Psychology or its recognised equivalent.
- Introductory letter from the Institution.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
FHI 360 - is looking for IT InternHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Communications Officer – Country OfficeHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for District Program OfficerBulawayo,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018