Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Human Resources Intern
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Requirements for Intern: Key Competencies, Skills and Experience
- Current eligible undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate students in Human Resources Management or Social Science discipline or have graduated within the past two years.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old.
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Effective communication and organization skills.
- Computer literate with e-mail, word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams.
- Fluency in English and local language is required. Knowledge of another official UN language is considered as an asset.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office
- Have no other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
UNICEF - is looking for Education Officer (Education Development Fund)Harare, Zimbabwe 30 Nov, 2018
UNICEF - is looking for Programme AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 30 Nov, 2018
Unicef - is looking for Monitoring & Evaluation SpecialistZimbabwe 20 Dec, 2018
Unicef - is looking for Child Protection SpecialistZimbabwe 20 Dec, 2018
UNICEF - is looking for Administration InternHarare,Zimbabwe 22 Apr, 2019