Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Human Resource Business Partner
Cimas House, Cnr. Jason Moyo Ave./Harare Street
The Society wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the above-mentioned post that has been created in the Healthcare Services Division
The position is responsible for implementing, coordinating and administering human resources services for the Healthcare division.
- Administers HR activities across the HR value chain and provides advice and assistance to supervisors and staff on staffing policies and procedures,providing HR policy guidance and interpretation when appropriate
- Analyses staffing trends and metrics for the Healthcare staff so as to develop solutions,programs and policies.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day to day management of employees reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provides performance management guidance to line management (eg coaching,counselling,career development,disciplinary actions)
- Works closely with management and employees to improve relationships,build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Develops contract terms for new hires,promotions and transfers
- Provides guidance and input on Healthcare division organisational development,workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifies training needs for healthcare and individual executive coaching needs
- Champions the implementation,monitoring and evaluation of training programs,performance management processes,recruitment and selection processes,remuneration and compensation procedures for the Healthcare Division
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Social Sciences, Business Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience At Supervisory level in a health care environment
- Self motivated individual with demonstrated ability to move forward and agenda or initiative
- An in-depth understanding of relevant labor laws, their interpretation and application in a business environment
- Thorough understanding of the different business functions and their interaction towards the achievement of the business objectives.
- High level of computer literacy to effectively generate management information critical for decision making
- Ability to organise and prioritise activities,which are diverse in nature and intensity
- Leadership,motivational and communication ability essential
- Excellent report writing skills
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company