In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Head of Departmental Administration and Human Resources(Grade 10)
Buhera Rural District Council
• To produce departmental plans and budgets on time.
• To coordinate the internal administration of Council
• To coordinate Governance matters through Council and Committee meetings implementation of council resolutions.
• To coordinate and supervise transport operations
• To coordinate the recruitment and dismissal of Council employees in consultation with relevant HODs.
• To plan, guide, direct and supervise the operation of staff in the administration department Coordinating and managing procurement of goods and services
• Overseeing and managing communal land matters.
• Overseeing and managing Council assets and security
• Coordinating the holding of public functions and representing
• Council in related Fora Maintenance of staff records and payroll administration
• Promotion of a harmonious Industrial Relations climate through implementing the CBA.
• To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer from lime to time.
• A degree from a recognized university in Public Administration, Local Governance, or law. A full CIS Is acceptable.
• At least three years post qualification experience in middle management in an administrative position. Local government experience is an added advantage.
• Membership to a professional body such as IPMZ.
• A Masters Degree in Public Sector Management an added advantage.
• Computer literacy report writing and communication skills a necessity.
• A clean class 4 drivers licences a must.
• At least 40-50 years
• A citizen of Zimbabwe
• A clean criminal record
• A clean record of service within the local government fraternity.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Buhera Rural District Council - is looking for Head Of Department Social Services(Grade 10)Buhera,ZImbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Buhera Rural District Council - is looking for Accountant(Grade 9)Buhera,ZImbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Buhera Rural District Council - is looking for Receptionist (Grade 5)Buhera,ZImbabwe 25 Nov, 2018