In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Health, Safety And Environment Superintendent
The successful applicant will be based at Renco Mine and will undertake any such tasks, within the scope of their expertise, as may be directed by the General Manager inclusive of, but not limited to, the following:
• Develop and maintain an integrated Health, Safety and Environmental management system for the mine.
• Ensure operational compliance with all applicable standards and regulations.
• Carry out scheduled and unscheduled audits or inspections.
• Ensure all incidents are properly and thoroughly investigated and corrective action implemented.
• Interface with relevant industry bodies on behalf of the mine.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in a relevant discipline (Environmental Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Mining Engineering).
• At least 8 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a mining environment.
• Experience in relevant standards and systems.
• Being an ISO certified Auditor will be an added advantage.
• Proven competence in management systems training and audits.
• Any other duties as lawfully delegated.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
RIO ZIM - is looking for Plant MetallurgistRenco Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019
RIO ZIM - is looking for Plant EngineerDalny Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019
RIO ZIM - is looking for Senior SurveyorDalny Mine,Zimbabwe 17 Mar, 2019