Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
HEAD PROJECTS & ESTATES – FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION & INFRASTRUCTURE – LEVEL 5 (1 POST)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare Project Initiation documents (PID) for prioritized and approved projects.
• Prepare designs in line with user requirements before all the approvals are done.
• Procure the services of project consultants and contractors for construction projects before their commencement.
• Supervise the execution of construction projects in line with the project time lines.
• Monitor project implementation progress to ensure projects are completed on time and within the budget.
• Establish risk management strategies, checks and controls in order to address project risks.
• Effectively utilize the Performance Management System for the achievement of sectional and organizational goals.
Job Skills and Competencies
• Must have a solid understanding of design and construction technology.
• High levels of computer literacy e.g. Microsoft Project and Excel.
• Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
• Good communication, strong interpersonal, organizational, people and time management skills.
• Ateam player who is innovative and analytical.
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Architecture/ Quantity Surveying / Civil Engineering or equivalent.
• An MBA/ MBL/ MSc/Project Management qualification is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of State Procurement Board procedures and regulations for construction projects is an added advantage.
• At leastfive (5) years working experience in a related environment at managerial level.
• Clean Class 4 drivers license.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ZIMRA - is looking for SEALING OFFICERSZimbabwe 7 Jul, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 12 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICER, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 9 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 POST)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for JAVA DEVELOPER, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 Post)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019