Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
HEAD MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING – FINANCE, ADMINISTRATION & INFRASTRUCTURE – LEVEL 5 (1 POST)
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare the Authority’s annual budget through coordinating submissions by all divisions.
• Allocate approved budgets to all divisions monthly in line with the approved cash flow.
• Review asset physical conditions, match with values of assets in SAP and make adjustments accordingly.
• Classify, create and retire asset numbers and do necessary configurations.
• Allocate and report expenditure of each project in an internal order in SAP
• Avail variance analysis report of projects and other assets as well as advise on the management of project funds.
• Ensure sound creditors/debtors management system for internal and external creditors/debtors.
• Perform control and risk management activities for allocation of budgets, cash flow management, supplier payments, projects management & financial statements items.
• Engage parent Ministry and seek approval of cash flows to fund operations.
• Carry out Financial and fundamental analysis and evaluation of all banks and make recommendations for selection of suitable banks for the Authority.
• Effectively utilize the Performance Management System for the training & development of staff as well as achievement of sectional and Authority goals.
Job Skills and Competencies
• Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Have strong, proficient analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience
• A degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent; or a professional qualification such as ACCA/ CIMA/ CA / CIS/ CPA.
• An MBA/ MBL / MSc is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of SAP is a prerequisite.
• At least five (5) years working experience in Finance and/or Accounting environment at management level.
• Clean Class 4 drivers license
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ZIMRA - is looking for SEALING OFFICERSZimbabwe 7 Jul, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 12 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICER, PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT – LEVEL 9 (3 POSTS)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 POST)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019
ZIMRA - is looking for JAVA DEVELOPER, ICT – LEVEL 8 (1 Post)Zimbabwe 25 Aug, 2019