Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A vacancy for the position of FUND MANAGER has arisen within First Mutual Wealth Management Company.
The incumbent will report to the General Manager
The appointed candidate will have the primary responsibility of implementing the investments strategy through coordination of fund management, research activities, and client relationship management. The incumbent will also monitor the general performance of investment portfolios and propose investment strategies for the business to relevant stakeholders.
- The incumbent will be responsible for: Formulating and recommending the investment strategies and asset allocation in line with client investment mandates
- Monitoring investment portfolio structure and performance to ensure compliance with target strategies to ensure portfolios meet risk and performance goals
- Assisting in deal origination for the alternative investments portfolio
- Preparing relevant board information packs and presenting the same as appropriate
- Evaluating detailed research on the working of the economies, industries, and performance of various asset classes in order to inform identification, modelling and valuation of investment opportunities
- Overseeing the Fund Management Department and enhancing its systems.
- Possess a university degree in Finance, Economics, Business Studies, Accounting, Actuarial Science or Banking
- Minimum Of CFA Level II and studying towards completion of the CFA Programme.
- MSc or MBA majoring in financial services, ACCA, CIMA and CA are added advantages
- Minimum of three years’ working experience in a similar or related environment of which one year should have been in a supervisory / management position
- Well-organised, detail-oriented, ability to multi-ta5k and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent financial modelling and economic analysis skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong leadership qualities.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
First Mutual Reinsurance - is looking for Claims UnderwriterZimbabwe 23 Dec, 2018
FIRST MUTUAL holdings limited - is looking for Disaster Recovery Centre AdministratorHarare 23 May, 2019
FIRST MUTUAL holdings limited - is looking for Business Application Support SpecialistZimbabwe 23 May, 2019
First Mutual Health Company - is looking for Accounts ClerkZimbabwe 28 Aug, 2019