Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
FRANCHISE SUPPORT ANALYST- CLEAN CITY
Psst, join our free WhatsApp Groups for daily job updates. Click HERE
To track all key performance metrics, identify trends, insights and analytics on Franchisee performance and inform the Clean City management in terms of interventions based on timely, accurate and adequate franchisee performance data
|Qualifications and Experience
• 6 ‘O’ Levels including English, Mathematics and Science
• 2 “A” Level passes
• Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
• Relevant post graduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
• 1 to 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
|Key Result Areas
• Perform new Franchisee adoptions and periodic reviews by confirming Franchisee data
• Analyze Clean City risks associated with the Franchisee. Identify potential risks and operational issues
• Work effectively with Franchisees using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed, and escalated where required
• Ensure Franchisee documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the franchisee
• Contribute ideas and participation to further improve and streamline the franchisee onboarding processes
• Pitch and close target franchisee dealers on a portfolio of Clean City’s products through inbounds leads and cold calling methods
• Consistently exceed all assigned goals, including franchisee acquisition, product adoption, training, franchisee satisfaction and other metrics
• Assist in the coordination of strategic and operational activities of the Clean City franchisees including project support, coordination, and collation of information, reporting and data analysis.
• Liaise with the Clean City stakeholders, vendors and service providers as required to ensure the efficient delivery and maintenance of business performance solutions
• Facilitate and lead Franchisee teams in the business requirements definition and elicitation process.
• Create and evaluate proposals under guidance from management to improve the overall efficiency of Franchisee operations in Clean City’s ecosystem
How to apply
Please Click HERE
Closing date: 2019/05/23
Psst, join our free WhatsApp Groups for daily BUSINESS job updates.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
31 Oct, 2018
16 Nov, 2018
20 Nov, 2018
1 Nov, 2018
1 Nov, 2018
2 Nov, 2018
8 Nov, 2018