Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
FOOD AND BEVERAGE CONTROLLER
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Duties & Responsibilities
•Managing food and beverage stock and control thereof within the below indicated processes: Ordering, Receiving, Recording in compliance with the Property Management Systems, Auditing and maintenance of storage areas, Inter-departmental issuance of stock against official record and physical distribution checks, Auditing stock and ensuring effective balance of inventory / records against sales and losses, Reconciliation of daily sales, Financial Reporting , Quality and Risk Control, Health and Safety Compliance.
• Able to effectively control the food cost.
• Control the food outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
• Prepare variance analysis for food and communicating with relevant parties.
• Update and maintain requisitions, invoices and receipts as per the Property Management System.
• Check and verify voids in the POS system.
• Check and verify discounts on the POS system.
• Check and verify all staff meals and staff discount.
• Check and verify all settlements done on the POS system.
• Check and cross verify if all sales have been transferred correctly to the Property Management systems (PMS).
• Check and verify any lost postings.
• Check the cost of sales in all food outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
• Check the menu pricing on the POS systems and ensure accuracy at all times.
• Check and maintain the food storage areas on a daily.
• Tally all end of shift reports generated from all POS tills.
• Continuously study weaknesses in food control implemented at the unit and provide suggestions for improvements.
• Check the daily food revenues report submitted by the income audit for the accuracy of covers and average check.
• Responsible for linking the Recipes in Product Control.
• Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
• Prepare daily staff meal cost report.
• Ensure that the scales are correct and goods are checked for quality.
• Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
• Check and ensure all menu items have a recipe.
• Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
• Responsible to maintain the Menu Pricing, Consumption and POS systems.
• Any other tasks as and when required by the management.
Skills and Competencies
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Good analytics and reporting skills.
• Experience with Accounting System, POS Systems and cost and inventory systems.
• Ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment.
• Have a high-level attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork.
• Professional Qualification in Tourism and Hospitality; Food and Beverage Management
• Previous work experience on a similar level
• Knowledge of stock issues, costing and controls
• Well organised and motivated self-starter
• Knowledge of Hygiene & Quality Standards – Advantageous
• Flexibility with regards to working hours
• High energy levels
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Tsebo Solutions Group - is looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICERBulawayo,Zimbabwe 17 Dec, 2018
Tsebo - is looking for DriverShurugwi,Zimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
Tsebo - is looking for CHEF PATRONHarare,Zimbabwe 15 May, 2019