Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Zimbabwe PHIA Survey Coordinator, the Fleet Manager is responsible for the day to day fleet operations of the ZIMPHIA 2020 survey. The main purpose is to plan and allocate the fleet efficiently, across all survey activities (laboratory, office, field activities). This incorporates smooth fleet flow, fleet maintenance and complete control of all fleet movements.
This is a grant funded contract which may or may not be renewed depending on need.
- Plans and oversees the co-ordination of all ZIMPHIA 2020 fleet at the same time ensuring continuity in data collection.
- Oversees the training and co-ordination of all drivers.
- Plans and oversees the allocation of survey vehicles during survey implementation.
- Oversees the tracking of all survey vehicles, ensuring that all vehicles are found only in stipulated routes according to the deployment plan.
- Assists with the recruitment and training of ZIMPHIA 2020 drivers.
- Assists with vehicle registration, licensing and insurance.
- Maintains high level standard of vehicle serviceability, to avoid unnecessary vehicle down time.
- Responsible for fuel disbursement and tracking of fuel consumption for all survey vehicles.
- Maintain records of vehicle service and monthly fuel reports.
- Receives incidents and accidents reports on any vehicle related issue and reports these to the Survey Coordinator.
- Ensures that drivers adhere to survey protocol procedures regarding sample transportation.
- Updating the HR Manager on any potential disciplinary or grievance issues relating to drivers during survey implementation.
- Consult regularly with the Lab Advisor to ensure timely movement of the mobile lab.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Survey Coordinator
· Higher National Diploma in Transport Logistics; Fleet Management; CIPS qualification or equivalent
· Solid working knowledge of best practices and fleet planning
· At least 5 years’ experience of Fleet or Vehicle Management
· Demonstrated skills in team building and team management.
· Demonstrated experience in managing during national-level surveys.
Extensive domestic travel throughout Zimbabwe to support the planning and implementation of the PHIA Project
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ICAP - is looking for Human Resources ManagerZimbabwe 8 May, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Finance ManagerZimbabwe 8 May, 2019
ICAP - is looking for Communications and Advocacy CoordinatorZimbabwe 10 Jun, 2019