In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Finance Undergraduate Intern
Basic Summary of Functions:
Working under the supervision of the Senior Finance Officer, the Finance Undergraduate Intern primary role will be to support the Finance department with developing a filing system (for both electronic files and hard copy file) as well as ensuring that all transactions are adequately supported.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Senior Finance Officer and the Finance Officer to ensure smooth operation of all financial matters.
- Assist in following up and control of supporting documents for payments and financial reports (invoices and receipts).
- Assist in filing of supporting documents/invoices linked to expenditure.
- Assist in maintaining an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Finance, HR and Admin Office Filing System.
- Assist with payment processing and VAT Claims.
- Assist in receiving of purchased goods and distributing them to user departments and provinces.
- Any other finance and administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A customer-friendly attitude and an ability to cope with work-related stress
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities in order to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage and work under pressure .
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect for diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Studying towards an undergraduate BAcc/BCom/BTech degree in Accounting or its recognised equivalent.
- Introductory letter from the institution.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
FHI 360 - is looking for IT InternHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for Communications Officer – Country OfficeHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018
FHI 360 - is looking for District Program OfficerBulawayo,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018