Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Finance and Administration Graduate Intern
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative and Logistical Support: Procurement of goods and services against approved purchase orders;
- Arranging travel and hotel reservations;
- Administrative support to programmes and internal processes in the organization in relation to events, conferences, workshops.
- Accounting and Reporting: Receive payment requests and ensure complete documentation to support payments;
- Processing of all approved expenses and log them in the payment voucher book;
- Timely and accurate preparation of bank reconciliations and take action on discrepancies;
- Maintaining and updating of accounting records, in accordance with accounting policies and procedures;
- Preparation of receipts and vouchers to be entered correctly in the accounting system;
- Assisting with filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records;
- Petty cash management; Preparing SAGE financial monthly project reports;
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity;
- Performing other related duties and functions as requested;
- Taking on additional tasks to learn more about Project accounting and office administration.
The ideal candidate should have the following Requirements
- Must be a recent graduate with at least 2 years work experience Holder of an Accounting Degree;
- Knowledge of Pastel Aptitude , proficiency with computers;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility;
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company