In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The Finance and Administration Associate
52 KELVIN ROAD North , Harare, Zimbabwe
The Rowdrix Group of Companies is Zimbabwe’s leading supplier and manufacturer of building
materials, namely, premix (ready mix concrete), precast concrete products and sand. We are part of Kuchi Holdings and the Gombe Group of Companies. We are looking for a Finance and Administration Associate to join our team.
The Finance and Administration Associate is responsible for establishing and maintaining efficient administrative systems and procedures to support the running of the Group’s operations. The Associate and ensure compliance with the statutory obligations of the various companies within our group of companies. The Finance and Administration Associate will be responsible for all the Group’s accounting functions. This position also oversees certain administrative functions related to human resources, office supplies, equipment, client relationships, among others. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Manage the day-to-day finance, administrative and logistic resources of the Rowdrix Group of Companies.
· Under the guidance of General Manager, ensure financial systems and controls are in place within the office.
· Respond to routine inquiries related to accounting and finances.
· Provide training to new staff on finance, accounting, and administrative systems.
· Monitor all finance and administrations staff to assure ongoing compliance statutory requirements and internal systems under the direction of the General Manager.
· Oversee appointments and administrative formalities concerning meetings, workshops, trainings etc.
· Assist in preparing budgets and forecasts under the direction of the General Manager.
· Prepare monthly management accounts and annual financial statements.
· Other duties as assigned.
• An undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business Administration/any other related discipline;
• A minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in the accounting/finance/administrative roles;
•We are looking for someone who has strong leadership skills, can take initiative and also has excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including advanced Excel skills and experience with automated accounting systems;
• We are looking for someone who is entrepreneurial and can work with people from a diverse set of backgrounds;
• Ability to be a team player in a busy environment, often with tight deadlines;
• Previous experience in the construction/building materials sector would be preferable;
• Professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CIMA, CIS) will be an added advantage;
Location On Map