Field Operations Coordinator
Community Technology Development Organisation
The Field Operations Coordinator will be responsible for initiating and implementing comprehensive sustainable Community/District Resilience Plans within the ZRBF project framework. These Plans will be need driven and capable of improving household food security and sovereignty status of communities whilst reducing famine and alleviating poverty. The Coordinator will be responsible for developing realistic work-plans, backstopping project implementation and ensuring that reporting requirements are executed as per the agreed targets-stakeholder and donor’s expectations. The Coordinator will seek to establish, operationalize and coordinate of all project activities and components, that enhance community resilience, address food security, crop/livestock improvement, capacity building, appropriate technology development, testing, adoption, dissemination and scaling up. This will be achieved through the creation of a platform where resilience is prioritized. S/he will assist in ensuring that interventions set, will result in women and men, including the youth earning more income, and also making sure that community fabric and safety nets are improved as a result of effective ISALs. The Project Coordinator will supervise a team of field officers, coordinate the production of field based reports, project based publications, photo documentation and facilitate efficient information flow.
The ideal candidate must have
- Degree in Agriculture Sciences, Environmental Science or a related discipline;
- A certificate in project management would be an added advantage;
- 3 years extension management experience in a rural community setting, coordinating stakeholder engagement and liaison;
- Experience in donor liaison at field level; Self-motivated, innovative, entrepreneurial and prepared to work in Rural Zimbabwe;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Clean class 4 driver’s license.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Community Technology Development Organisation - is looking for Project CoordinatorZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
Community Technology Development Organisation - is looking for Field OfficerZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019
Community Technology Development Organisation - is looking for 5 (Five) x Field OfficersZimbabwe 10 Jan, 2019