In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH)
Organic Africa Holdings (OAH) produces and trades high value certified produce together with its partner farmers for the international market in an ethical and sustainable manner. Together with its partner farmers, OAH plays a key role in Fair-trade and organically certified agricultural production in Zimbabwe.
- Min 5 years post-education experience doing extension work;
- Experience in identifying and registration of out growers;
- Experience in undertaking farm risk assessment, inspection and evaluation for conformity to organic standards;
- Experience in cultivation and procurement of cotton or vegetables with small scale farmers;
- Experience in quality control, packaging and shipment procedures;
- Understanding of certification and international standards;
- Experience in disease control and management.
- Must be able to work under pressure, have good interpersonal communication skills and clean class 3 & 4 driver’s licence.
- Station may be in various areas of Zimbabwe.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company