Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
POSITION TITLE: EXPEDITOR (FACTORY)
REPORTS TO: PROCUREMENT MANAGER
The incumbent shall be responsible for interfacing between procurement, factory departments, stores and planning by facilitating smooth and timeous flow of materials/goods and consumables in their correct quantities and quality in conformance to accuracy of orders within the relative standards of GreenFuel.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinating with Factory user departments to track material orders from placement through delivery and contact suppliers to ensure timely shipment of quality products as per SOP.
• Keeping an inventory of departmental goods/materials on hand by analysing and resolving material issues and shortages to determine the amount and type of goods required, including timely reporting of materials transactions to ensure inventory accuracy (as required).
• Notifying and conforming departmental orders in process and pre-shipment review status to help meet delivery and solve invoicing issues where necessary that could delay delivery.
• Monitoring Factory department purchases and deliveries by inspecting goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received and rectify problems accordingly.
• Identifying and implementing process improvements for improved process flow such as researching on various vendor options and recommending best options based on the employer’s Factory departmental needs.
• Developing and executing daily/weekly/monthly critical chemicals stocks, welding consumable, raw materials, etc to ensure on-time delivery as per committed due dates.
• Actively participating in group communication meetings, all Factory projects and any other duties as assigned by superiors.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• Degree in Purchasing and Supply/Supply Chain management.
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a relevant field of which a year should have been spent on expediting.
• Demonstrated analytical, attention to detail, problem solving, organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with various departments as well as vendor professional relationships to accomplish on-time delivery objectives.
• Proficient with Ms Office and emailing.
• Ability to comply with company policies and procedures and proficient understanding of Factory departmental goods being procured.
• A clean class 4 driving licence.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Green Fuel - is looking for Graduate TraineesZimbabwe 13 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for HOWO DRIVERSZimbabwe 13 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Payroll ClerkZimbabwe 15 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Food and Beverage SupervisorZimbabwe 25 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Graduate Trainee-Business AdministrationZimbabwe 5 Jun, 2019