Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Hwange Electricity Supply Company (HESCO) is jointly owned by Zimbabwe Power Company and Sinohydro Corporation of China and the implementing Special Purpose Vehicle for the Hwange Thermal Power Station Expansion Project. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following fixed term contract vacancies of up to thirty-six months that have arisen within HESCO at its Head Office in Harare.
Key Performance Areas
- Performs day today running of the Directors office.
- Develops and maintains a filing system for the office
- Maintains the Directors diary.
- Provides comprehensive secretarial services to the Director.
- Types confidential and general reports, memos and letters for the Director.
- Organises travel and accommodation arrangements for HESCO staff and BOARD members
- Knowledge of business personal and social etiquette
- A strong moral and professional appearance and disposition.
- Excellent secretarial, administrative and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in most packages especially Word and Excel.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or equivalent.
- 5 “O” Levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- 5 years relevant experience, 2 years at secretarial level.
- ICDL will be an added advantage
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Mechanical Engineer (x14)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Quality And Risk Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Power Company(ZPC) - is looking for Control and Instrumentation Engineer (X4)Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018