Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Duties & Responsibilities
|• To ensure that all menus are constantly updated, and calculated correctly paying special attention to seasonal availability.
• To ensure that all staff are constantly trained to effect good portion control and pleasing presentation of dishes.
• To ensure that all statutory hygiene requirements are diligently followed.
• To constantly update your knowledge and skills for the good of the establishment.
• Maintenance of all control systems / programmes
• Assist in all aspects of purchasing, food preparation & presentation
• Menu design, planning & implementation
• Conduct administrative duties & meeting set deadlines of both company and its client.
• Maintaining 5-star service standards as set by the company and its client
• Effective planning of Sous & Junior Sous Chef rosters, complementing business levels and service level agreements.
• Assisting with the monthly reporting on all food outlet performances.
• Maintain sound financial controls and that it is monitored and checked on a daily basis.
• Assisting with drafting and implementation of departmental strategies, profit improvement plans& promotions
• Effective management of Employment Relations within the work place.
• Purchasing and ordering for all food outlets – daily, weekly & monthly following all policies and procedures
Skills and Competencies
• Initiative & Committed
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Tsebo Solutions Group - is looking for PROCUREMENT OFFICERBulawayo,Zimbabwe 17 Dec, 2018
Tsebo - is looking for DriverShurugwi,Zimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019
TSEBO - is looking for FOOD AND BEVERAGE CONTROLLERHarare,Zimbabwe 21 Mar, 2019