In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Engineer – Systems Integration
No. 2 Old Mutare Road Msasa Harare, Zimbabwe
The incumbent will be responsible to plan and coordinate the installation and commissioning of new products and services, Core Network Systems and associated infrastructure that helps expand the Datacentre Systems and Network in Econet Wireless` roll out program.
Qualifications and Experience
6 Ordinary Level passes including Maths and Science
3 Advanced Level passes
Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
A relevant post graduate/ vocational qualification would be an added advantage
2 to 4 years experience in a similar or related environment
Key Result Areas
• Participate in production of installation, integration and commissioning plans for new systems, new services and new infrastructure.
SERVICES, SYSTEMS & DATACENTRE / CORE NETWORK ELEMENTS DEPLOYMENT
• Review and provide inputs to Installation Plans, Low Level Design documents for new products, systems and/or services.
• Participates in installation and integration of ALL products and services through direct reports. This includes; Core Network elements (as well as VAS platforms) and Data Centre Systems
• Supervises and participates in the implementation of the ICT elements in line with agreed Processes & Procedures (using appropriate Project Management methodologies)
• Participates in the acceptance and commissioning of ALL Services, Systems & Data Centre.
• Explores and recommends implementation technologies and methodologies that result in efficiencies and savings
• Plans and coordinates the operational readiness assurance and ensures new services and systems are operationalized effectively.
STAKEHOLDER AND VENDOR/CONTRACTOR MANAGEMENT
• Identifies, recommends and manages contractors to ensure delivery of service in line with contract and SLAs through direct reports.
• Addresses all stakeholders concerns within set KPIs.
SHE AND POLICIES AND PROCEDURES COMPLIANCE
• Ensures that the team and third parties compliance with the company SHE policy.
• Supervises the implementation and provision of input for updating of policies and procedures.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet Wireless - is looking for HEAD – INTERNAL RISKHarare,Zimbabwe 31 Oct, 2018
Econet Wireless - is looking for Information Security OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 16 Nov, 2018
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe - is looking for GENERAL MANAGER- MICRO CREDITHarare,Zimbabwe 20 Nov, 2018