Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Director, this position’s primary responsibility is driving a 10-passenger van to transport school children, seniors to appointments, shopping facilities and other locations within and Harare. This vehicle is also registered on the VAYA Platform and will be required to take up these trips.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for safely transporting passengers in and around Harare.
• Transport employees and visitors throughout Harare
• Responsible for coordinating maintenance of the company vehicles
• Local driver’s license with a clean driving record required. (Passengers Class preferred)
• Defensive drivers licence required
• Experience in light truck delivery service desirable
• Ordinary Level required
• Minimum age of 35 years or older
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must be courteous, friendly, and helpful
• Proactive and outgoing nature
• Must be able to work early in the morning shifts
• Availability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
As an equal opportunity employer, Playville World values workplace diversity
Female Driver are encouraged to apply