In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Makoni, Zaka, Zimbabwe
Duties and responsibilities:
- Convey FHI 360 staff and consultants to designated approved locations.
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tyres, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special request by picking up and delivering items as directed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Matured and willing to work at odd hours.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5 O levels, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
fhi360 - is looking for Strategic Information Evaluation AssistantMutare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for Administrative InternHarare,Zimbabwe 10 Jan, 2019
fhi360 - is looking for District Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerChipinge,Zimbabwe 15 Jan, 2019