Makoni, Zaka, Zimbabwe
Duties and responsibilities:
- Convey FHI 360 staff and consultants to designated approved locations.
- Ensure adequate safety, cleanliness, security and maintenance of the project vehicle assigned.
- Ensure proper day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle through timely minor repairs, arrangements for major repairs, timely changes of oil, check of tyres, brakes, car washing, etc.
- Ensure availability of all the required documents/supplies including vehicle insurance, vehicle logs, office directory, and necessary spare parts.
- Plan route and requirements by studying schedule or ad-hoc request by the office.
- Ensure passengers adhere to all road safety regulations.
- Fulfill special request by picking up and delivering items as directed.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Matured and willing to work at odd hours.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to work well with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors and recipients of assistance.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5 O levels, apprentice certificate or any other equivalent certificates with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Must have a trade test certificate and a valid driving license.
- Must have expert knowledge of driving rules and regulations.
- Experience as a driver mechanic will be an added advantage.
- Experience with large complex organization preferred
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
fhi360 - is looking for Strategic Information Evaluation AssistantMutare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
fhi360 - is looking for Administrative InternHarare,Zimbabwe 10 Jan, 2019
fhi360 - is looking for District Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerChipinge,Zimbabwe 15 Jan, 2019