Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position that has arisen within the Standards Association of Zimbabwe:
• Manage the Divisional Manager’s diary
• File all correspondences and documents for the
• Manage the Division’s petty cash and issues fuel
• Handling incoming and outgoing calls.
• Generate invoices and receipts.
• Assist clients with inquiries within incumbents’ scope.
• Organize meetings and minute taking.
• Implementation of the marketing, business,
communication and public relations plans.
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 Ordinary Levels including Mathematics and English
• Diploma in Secretarial Studies
• Marketing qualification will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft suite and packages i.e word,
PowerPoint and Excel
• Knowledge of SAP System and Laboratory
Management Systems will be an added advantage.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Mechanical Engineers9 Nov, 2018