Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Disaster Recovery Centre Administrator
FIRST MUTUAL holdings limited
First Mutual Park, 100 Borrowdale Road, Harare
The incumbent will responsible for maintaining an alternative site and providing core computing systems equipment and support, necessary for facilitating business continuity in the event of a disaster.
Reporting to the IT Security, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following
- Analysing and determining appropriate layout of all equipment in data centre to optimise load balancing and cooling.
- coordinating with vendors and resource engineers to ensure effective completion of all hardware installation at the disaster recovery centre.
- participating in capacity planning and performing power audits to ensure appropriate supply of power to all disaster recovery centre equipment.
- providing 24 hour on call support for any emergency, which may require activation of all or part of the business continuity plans.
- providing comprehensive ability to recover business operations with minimal operational risk in case of any disaster.
- assisting business units with business impact analysis and defining of critical, time sensitive functions
- reviewing and testing business units with business impact analysis and defining of critical, time sensitive functions management for improvements.
- administering contracts and service agreements with business continuity service providers.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- degree in computer information system (CIS), computer science, software engineering or a related field
- one or more of the following skills:
- disk mirroring technology
- MCITP or MCT certification in windows server 2003/2008
- CCNA Certification
at least 2 years experience in database management and networking
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
FIRST MUTUAL holdings limited - is looking for Business Application Support SpecialistZimbabwe 23 May, 2019