Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A local NGO committed to providing psychosocial support to survivors of sexual abuse and gender-based violence would like to fill the vacancy of the director position.
Reporting to the Board, the incumbent’s key responsibility is leading the implementation of the organization’s policies and programmes.
- Governance: working with the Board in order to fulfill the organization’s mission, in particular: Responsible for leading the organisation in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board; Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing in a timely and accurate manner, implementing policies set up by the Board.
- Organization mission and strategy: ensuring that the mission is fulfilled through programmes and strategic planning including Strategic planning to ensure that the organization can successfully fulfill its mission;
- Articulating the Board perspective and to provide the leadership and direction required in the operations, i.e. being active and visible in the community, working with other professionals, civic and even private organizations.
- Organization operations: overseeing and implementing appropriate actions to ensure that the operations of the organizations are not affected. This includes effective administration of the operations;
- hiring and retention of competent and qualified staff members;
- signing all notes, agreements and other instruments made and entered into on behalf of the organization.
- Financial performance and viability: Fundraising sufficient resources to ensure the financial health of the organization i.e.: fundraising and resource mobilization, including proposal writing;
- fiscal integrity of the organization, including submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and quarterly financial statements which reflect the financial condition of the organization;
- Budget management, i.e. ensuring maximum resource utilization and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Relevant University Degree in Social sciences (Master’s degree an added advantage);
- Administration qualification or experience.
- Five years’ experience in a senior management position, preferably in the development sector;
- Knowledge of rights-based approaches to development an added advantage.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local NGO - is looking for Technical DirectorHarare, Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018
A local NGO - is looking for Social Worker InternHarare, Zimbabwe 12 Dec, 2018
A Local NGO - is looking for Agribusiness and Marketing FacilitatorHarare, Zimbabwe 19 Dec, 2018