In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Digital On-Line Training-Individual Consultant
Empretec Zimbabwe is registered as a Trust. Its goal is to create a high growth-oriented community of entrepreneurs through training in entrepreneurship, information dissemination, provision of business advisory services and acting as an agent of change for SMEs.
Empretec provides an integrated capacity-building programme promoting the creation of sustainable small and medium sized enterprise, (SME), support structures to help promising entrepreneurs build innovative and internationally competitive businesses.
Empretec Zimbabwe in partnership with Welthungerhilfe, supported by European Union are establishing an inclusive social enterprise and professionally managed Agricultural Business Centre (ABC), based in Gokwe South that will be jointly owned by the farmers, the private sector, the Rural District Council and Welthungerhilfe. This enterprise will carry out commercial activities aimed at increasing farmers’ income. In this programme, Empretec Zimbabwe is training 4 500 youths in entrepreneurship and business management. 500 of these will be trained on-line.
It is against this back-ground that Empretec Zimbabwe seeks to engage the services of a consultant who will be responsible for packaging and developing on-line training material, test-run the online training and train other trainers to be able to deliver the on-line training.
Task duration – 2 months
1. Developing and packaging of materials for digital training to standards acceptable to Empretec for all the current 3 interventions run by Empretec in Gokwe namely:
Entrepreneurship Training Workshop
2. Developing and packaging on-line Trainer’s manual
3. Developing and packaging on-line Trainer notes
4. Designing and packaging On-line flip charts
5. Developing and packaging on-line participant manuals
6. Developing and packaging on-line activities i e exercises, assignments and case studies
7. Developing and packaging on-line activities, exercise, assignments monitoring mechanisms.
8. Testing of the packaged material – On-Line
9. Repackaging after incorporating feedback from the testing
10. Training of Empretec Trainers in Digital Training for them to undertake the actual training.
1. Well versed with Empretec interventions
2. Well versed with training methodology and content
3. Experience in packaging of training modules.
4. Five years entrepreneurship training experience
5. On-line training experience
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Good analytical skills
8. Time management skills
At least a first degree in Business studies / Accounting / Economics / marketing or related; A Masters Degree will be an added advantage; Knowledge and understanding of issues relevant to development in rural communities; Computer skilled and literate
Location On Map