Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Design and Content Development Intern
Deadline: 26 June 2019
Africa University, a Pan African and United Methodist Church Related Institution in Zimbabwe, invites applications from suitable candidates.
- The individual should be proficient in the use of the Adobe Packages e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, Premier, After Effects.
- Knowledge in photography and videography is a must.
- The individual should be creative, quick thinking and be ready to work at an international institution hence good interpersonal skills are required as well.
- The position has elements of marketing, thus the incumbent should be presentable and have an understanding of Marketing.
- We seek an undergraduate student who is in the third year of their undergraduate studies;
- Who exhibits a solid academic performance in their course of study;
- with a working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, with strong research and analytical skills;
- With strong oral and written communication skills.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Africa University - is looking for Senior Accounting Assistant-FarmMutare,Zimbabwe 15 Dec, 2018
Africa University - is looking for STUDENT ATTACHEE X3Zimbabwe 5 Jan, 2019
Africa University - is looking for Human Resources InternZimbabwe 25 Jun, 2019
Africa University - is looking for LABORATORY SCIENTIST/ INSECTARY MANAGERZimbabwe 8 Jul, 2019
Africa University - is looking for ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/PROFESSOR IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS/POLITICAL SCIENCEZimbabwe 8 Jul, 2019