In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Deputy General Manager
Based in Harare and reporting to the General Manager, the Deputy General Manager shall be responsible for the overall implementation of policies formulated by the Board of Commissioners as they pertain to Forest Research, Training and Development. The Deputy General Manager shall be directly responsible for for the development and implementation of forest research, training and development programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a BSc. or MSc. Degree in Forestry Management or other related sciences
- A PhD in Forestry Management or other related sciences will be preferable
- 5 years minimum experience
- Excellent communication skills with a bias towards forestry management transformation and conservation
- Excellent team building and participation skills
- A high self-motivation and result orientation
- A high level of maturity mature and should not be less than 40 years of age
Other Jobs Listed by the Company