In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Cimas House, Cnr. Jason Moyo Ave./Harare Street
The society wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the below mentioned post in the healthcare Services Division.
Purpose of the job:
To be a member of a team that provides unique, comprehensive and quality health care to our clients whilst ensuring multi-disciplinary management of emergency and routine dental conditions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- conducting the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Giving of dental advice patients
- Adhering to best medical practices and observe the laws and professional ethics of the practice of medicine.
- Ensuring the maintenance of proper patient records by the clinic (including inquiries, therapies and other services provided)
- Liaising and other medical practitioners, specialists and health service providers
- Undertaking a broader consultancy roles maybe determined by Cimas from time to time
- Ensuring that professional standards are maintained and that patients are treated with the utmost courtesy
- Maintaining confidentiality of all information on Cimas` operations
- Not associated with or endorse Cimas` competitors and their products during the currency of this Agreement
- Holder of a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery degrees (MBChB) or equivalent from a recognised University
- Registered with the medical and Dental Practitioners Council Zimbabwe
- Must have an Open Practice Certificate (OPC)
- Proven Private practice expirience
- Proven computer skills (word, excel, Powerpoint, internet (etc.)
- Proven (traceable testimonies) from at least 2 previous employers of associates
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company