Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The NUST Medical School Research Trust and external partners has established a research centre at the Mpilo Hospital, Bulawayo to implement the CHAPAS4 project. This is a 5 year project whose main objective is to optimize second-line treatment in HIV-infected children in terms of specific new antiretroviral drugs/formulations, in order to maximize long-term health gains given the paucity of third-line/salvage regimens’. A need has arisen for the following positions, successful candidates must be prepared to start on 1 August 2019
QUALIFICATIONS, ATTRIBUTES, AND EXPERIENCE.
• Higher National Diploma in Computer studies or better of which BSc in Computer Science would be an advantage
• Must have 3″A’ level passes.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, and other relevant programs.
• Proven working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices.
• Fast Typing Speed, ability to work under pressure with high Levels of concentration/attention to detail
• Proven experience in working with databases
• Data Capturing: Entering clinical data into the databases
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered into the databases
• Compares data entered with source documents, or re-enters data in verification format on screen to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Resolve garbled or indecipherable data with the clinic team
• Select materials needed to complete work assignments.
• Assists in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records management system.
• Generates reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
• Store completed documents in appropriate locations
• Attend to IT/computer related queries from other departments.
• Software and or operating system installations and troubleshooting.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
NUST Medical School Research Trust - is looking for RESEARCH NURSE/COUNSELLORZimbabwe 8 Jul, 2019
NUST Medical School Research Trust - is looking for CLINIC RECEPTIONIST/CLERKZimbabwe 8 Jul, 2019
NUST Medical School Research Trust - is looking for Laboratory TechnicianZimbabwe 8 Jul, 2019