Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Data Capturer Clerks
GOAL is an international non-denominational, non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organisation dedicated to work towards ensuring the poorest and most vulnerable in our world and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental rights of life, including but not limited to adequate shelter, food, water and sanitation, healthcare and education. We began humanitarian and developmental work in Zimbabwe from 2002 have gradually evolving from emergency response to long-term development. Currently our focus is on Livelihoods, Nutrition and WASH.
Career Opportunities with GOAL
GOAL is an equal opportunities employer to all individuals seeking possible employment with the organisation. We are looking for suitably qualified, highly competent and motivated Data Capturer Clerks to be part of the GOAL Zimbabwe team at our Buhera and Chipinge Field Offices on a casual and short-term basis. Potential employment seekers and residents of Buhera and Chipinge are therefore invited to apply
General Description of the Role
- Reporting to the MEAL Officer,
- The Data Capturer Clerks, will be responsible for typing project information into a database from paper documents having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- The incumbent should be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail.
- Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory
Summary of Key Duties
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems;
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures;
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents;
- Update existing project data;
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested;
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation;
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
Person Specifications (Attributes and Qualifications)
- Professional qualification in information technology,
- Database management or equivalent;
- Certificate in monitoring and evaluation,
- Project management desirable; +1-year proven experience in data entry and management;
- Fast typing skills strongly preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.);
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices;
- Great attention to detail; Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills;
- Willing to work in remote locations.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Business Development Services OfficerChipinge, Zimbabwe 28 Nov, 2018
Goal Zimbabwe - is looking for Data Capture Clerks (2)Harare, Zimbabwe 5 Dec, 2018
GOAL Zimbabwe - is looking for Ten (10) x Relief DriversZimbabwe 9 Jan, 2019