DATA CAPTURER (2) Fixed Term Contract
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission
144 Samora Machel Avenue Harare
To capture, record, compile, clean and analyse data collected for the national inquiry.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Capture and record data accurately in the database.
- Check data accuracy.
- Transcribe qualitative data (audio and video).
- Store data securely.
- Compile reports.
- HND diploma in Information, Communication and Technology or Computer Studies.
- At least 2 (two years) in data collecting and capturing.
- Excellent ability to enter, transcribe, record, maintain data in written or electronic form.
- Analytical skills.
- High computer literacy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Paying attention to detail.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for Finance DirectorHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for ICT OfficerHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Zimbabwe Human Rights Commission - is looking for LIBRARIAN (1) Fixed Term ContractHarare,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018