Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
– Handling and troubleshooting and repair work of tetrapak filling machines, steriliser, filmatic line, labo met machines, pasteuriser, homogeniser and tetrapak downstream equipment’s.
– Perform corrective and preventive maintenance as per plan and manufacturing schedule.
– Support the production operators with help and knowledge to enable machines run efficiently.
– Running production shift and ensures that production targets are met
– Support utilities and site services departments.
– Attend to all breakdowns within all areas when required.
– Troubleshoot breakdowns and repair malfunctioning HVAC/LVAC systems and components, utilizing measuring and testing equipment’s.
– Fill in daily engineering shift logs with detailed information to enable smooth and knowledgeable transfer information.
– Monitor of performance after any maintenance.
– Monitor the inventories of related spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiate reordering when necessary.
– Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operations of machines.
– Monitoring and repairing utilities, boiler, filtration plant, air compressor and water chiller
– Degree/ Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
– 3 years in dairy industry
– Electrical measurements
– Electric motors.
– Industrial drives & controls (plc systems)
– Electrical and electronics circuits diagrams & blueprint interpretations.
– Elements of electrical and electronics engineering.
– Mechanical engineering.
– Pc basic skills (MS Excel, MS Word, SAP).
– Safety and compliance.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Head Hunters International - is looking for Human Resources AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 7 Jun, 2019
Head Hunters International - is looking for Accounting AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 7 Jun, 2019
Head Hunters International - is looking for Graduate Traineeship ProgrammeZimbabwe 26 Aug, 2019
Head Hunters International - is looking for Treasury DealerZimbabwe 3 Oct, 2019
Head Hunters International - is looking for Procurement ManagerZimbabwe 3 Oct, 2019