Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Customer Service Agent
Do you want to join an industry with a profound impact on the lives of millions of people globally? If you thrive working with others, have a can-do attitude and have the ambition and passion to excel, the Maersk Line can offer you the perfect opportunity to build a long-term, varied and meaningful career in an international environment. Is this how you imagine the next step in your global career?
• A challenging and rewarding opportunity where we will provide you with the framework to build a long- term careering the global trade and transportation industry
• The opportunity to build your knowledge from working with world-class experts within t shipping and business fields, as well as a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career
• A significant exposure to high level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges while becoming part of a diverse team where we play to win and we’ always comes before ‘l’.
What we expect from you:
- Do your absolute best together with your colleagues to execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team Steer your career.
- Your core support team will empower you to be the captain Of your career on the journey of personal growth
- Join a team of colleagues who have robust functional acumen, Strong insight, informed opinions and passion for the dynamics behind global trade
- You will be the face of the company in front of customers while handling their queries & issues Ensure customer satisfaction through high quality, positive customer experience and a smooth execution of the end to end shipment life cycle
- Act as a key contact and build strong and sustainable relationship with external & internal stakeholders including Commercial team and Global Service Centre for handover of business terms and conditions agreed
- Ensure all relevant products and services are proposed to the customer to maximize Maersk Line profitability
- Develop strong understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements.
Who we are looking for:
- A candidate with a previous experience in shipping/ logistics is an advantage but we very much welcome Graduates to apply
- Team player
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused, proactive and Commercial career orientation
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Maersk Line - is looking for Customer Service AgentHarare,Zimbabwe 25 Nov, 2018
Maersk Line - is looking for Inland Operations CoordinatorHarare,Zimbabwe 13 Apr, 2019