Corporate Secretary and Legal Manager
Posted in Law December 6, 2018
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor of Law Honours Degree (LLB).
- Working knowledge on board induction, Board function, Board strategic thinking and duties and duties of Company Secretary is desirable.
- A post graduate qualification such as MBA or any other qualification related to business administration will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 7 years work experience in the corporate secretariat department, 5 years which shld be at senior managerial level
- Must have process evaluation and analytical skills and understand the various governing organisations like Allied Timbers Zimbabwe (Pvt) Ltd
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must an innovative and business- oriented person
- Must have proven teams leadership skills