Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Corporate Finance Manager
British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco Zimbabwe is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join our team based in Harare. In this role you will monitor actual financial performance of the company and you will ensure the information is accurately transferred into our reporting systems.
- Ensure that current performance is accurately and correctly transferred from SAP system into BPC(Reporting Tool). Supervise and continuously improve planning process, dashboards and monitoring of Key Perfomamance Indicators.
- Manage Internal reporting of the Company performance to the Area and Region. This involves supervision of preparation of monthly reports, forecasts, and quarterly reporting of actual performance.
- Manage External Reporting of the Company, liaising with Auditors and ensuring all statutory requirements are met
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis and evaluations for Finance Director and other managers to enhance performance and profitability of the Company. Provide sound advice to support resource allocation and decision making.
- Project Management – ensure seamless project implementation and harmonisation with above market initiatives and benefit from leverages, economies of scale and synergies.
- Treasury & Tax – To identify and optimise the company’s financial risks and provide ‘best in class’ Tax and Treasury systems to support the business in delivering its stakeholder objectives of sustainable Return On Investmentt
- Support Total Shareholder Return and EPS growth. Includes management of working capital, bank relationships, interest rate risk and foreign exchange risk, economic trends, and effect of exchange controls.
- Ensure Treasury policy is strictly adhered to in all business and Treasury decisions to protect Company Interests
- Drive Audit and Risk Management Agenda to ensure that the internal control mechanism of the company is effective and to ensure that the control environment adheres to the Company standards.
- Assist Finance Director with management of external relationships (auditors, authorities, banks etc) as well as legal, tax and general administrative matters of the Company.
- Coordinate preparation of financial information for annual Company planning process.
- Develop and coach subordinate, create stimulating working environment.
- Provide accurate cash flow forecast
- To assist Finance in enhancing the use of the existing information system
- Continuous development and management of Team
Knowledge and experience:
- A financial background with a professional accountancy qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA) etc
- Minimum 5 years previous finance managerial experience.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Possess excellent influencing and communications skills
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and externally.
- Strong people development skills
- A commercial approach to all activities
- An effective leader of initiatives and professionals
Key success factors:
- Ability to articulate financial concepts in operational/commercial terms to ensure that an entrepreneurial approach is adopted by all managers
- Enhancing Control Environment
- Ensure integration of marketing and financial strategies;
- Implementation and use of financial information and tools in the company to support business diagnosis, business strategy and business decisions;
- Timely delivery of reports;
- Meeting company deadlines;
- Accuracy of processed information;
- Effective working relationship with all the management team.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company