Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
POSITION TITLE: COOK
REPORTS TO: RESIDENTS MANAGER
To support the guest club by preparing and serving nutritious meals according to planned menus to all residents and guests at the scheduled times daily following all health, safety and environmental standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Researching, experimenting and training semi-skilled cooks or other kitchen staff on recipes in defining satisfactory menus for the cliental at hand.
• Preparing quality meals as per schedules.
• Assist in delegating tasks to kitchen staff to ensure that meals are prepared in time and of quality.
• Monitoring and ensuring cleaning of kitchen and kitchen utensils.
• Ensuring a safe working condition by reporting any appliance faults to Residents Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
• Qualified Class 1 Cook with at least 2 year proven work experience.
• Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
• Up-to-date knowledge of advanced cooking techniques and non-traditional recipes.
• Good knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques.
• Food Hygiene Certified and familiarity with sanitation regulations.
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Green Fuel - is looking for Graduate TraineesZimbabwe 13 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for HOWO DRIVERSZimbabwe 13 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Payroll ClerkZimbabwe 15 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Food and Beverage SupervisorZimbabwe 25 May, 2019
Green Fuel - is looking for Graduate Trainee-Business AdministrationZimbabwe 5 Jun, 2019