Connecting Peoples Coordinator
- Collaborate with relevant MCC Zimbabwe Program offices to facilitate and provide logistical and administrative support for MCC constituency learning tours visiting Zimbabwe programmes and partners.
- Function as an active member of the MCC Zimbabwe team through regular reporting, team meetings and retreats, mutual care and support for other MCC team members, logistical tasks, participation in local community and church connections.
- Assist with interviews, English testing and visas for IVEP and YAMEN candidates.
- Provide ongoing worker support for IVEP, YAMEN and SALT exchange participants.
- Develop and maintain a database of IVEP, YAMEN and SALT alumni and serve as a resource (and not to lead or direct the activities) of the alumni.
- Create a handbook outlining the processes and activities of exchange programs in MCC Zimbabwe.
- Interpersonal Communication
- Organization Skills
- High Level Of Accuracy
- Time Management
- High degree of initiative
- Administrative Assistance
- Problem Solving
- Cross-cultural Communication Skills
- Cross-cultural Team
- Interpersonal Skills
Level of education
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Mennonite Central Committee - is looking for Administrator – Sandra Jones CentreBulawayo,Zimbabwe 11 Dec, 2018