Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
The job is responsible for the following:
• Establishing and embedding a culture of compliance across the business.
• Assisting in formulation and/or reviewing of relevant compliance risk management policies and procedures
• Assisting in the implementation of approved compliance risk management plans.
• Monitoring Business Units compliance with the approved policies and procedures and reporting on findings.
• Facilitates resolution of compliance breaches highlighted during monitoring as well as in the implementation of mitigants.
• Assists in ensuring that applicable legislation is being complied with through regularly reviewing legal & regulatory compliance processes.
• Assists in developing and maintaining compliance checklists.
• Prepares and submit all regulatory reports/returns as appropriate.
• Assist in designing and implementing an Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program.
• Monitoring of transactions and account activity for the bank identifies and reports all suspicious transactions.
• Responding to information requests.
• Developing a training program and conducting awareness campaigns.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Degree in a Law, Banking or related field,
• A relevant professional qualification is an added advantage
• At least two (2) years of relevant experience in the financial services sector
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
EMPOWERBANK - is looking for Graduate TraineesZimbabwe 17 Feb, 2019
EMPOWERBANK - is looking for Students on AttachmentsZimbabwe 17 Feb, 2019
EMPOWERBANK - is looking for Systems AdministratorZimbabwe 17 Feb, 2019
EMPOWERBANK - is looking for Network AdministratorZimbabwe 17 Feb, 2019
EMPOWERBANK - is looking for Compliance OfficerZimbabwe 17 Feb, 2019