Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
– Assist with updating and maintaining Impact Hub Harare’s social media presence, including
creating content, scheduling Facebook updates, Instagram posts and stories and Twitter interactions
– Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter
– Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
– Draft and edit event and opinion blogs for Impact Hub Harare’s website
– Assist with the design of flyers, graphics, e-vites and other marketing material for major events hosted by
Impact Hub Harare
– Assist with outreach to the community organisations, public and development partners with the message about Impact Hub Harare and its mission
– Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
– Virtual Hosting on the Community App ( a member online platform)
– Narrating the hub story using photography and videography.
Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel).
Proficiency in WordPress highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus An effective communicator, both written and oral
Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
Enthusiasm for the mission of Impact Hub Harare and the communities we serve