In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Communications and Reporting Intern
CARE International in Zimbabwe
The Intern will be responsible for assisting in knowledge management and learning, consolidation of success stories and design of project visibility regalia.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists district teams in identifying potential stories of change.
• Assists in the consolidation of success stories into a success story booklet for publication.
• Assists in reviewing solicited stories, photos and quotes, aligning them with project themes.
• Assists in production of project newsletters, videos, technical briefs and fact sheets.
• Assists in reviewing content and writing brief articles for project monthly bulletins.
• Assists in designing branding material for all Food for Asset sites in the three districts.
• Assists in managing event coverage during handover ceremonies, field days, and Donor visits.
• Consolidates provincial narrative reports.
• Assists in organizing and archiving project drop box folders and project documents as per project requirement.
• Produces work plans and share with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Specialist.
Minimum qualifications and experience
• Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or equivalent
• 1 year working experience in communication related position.
• Excellent critical thinking and good problem solving skills.
• Excellent writing and documentation skills.
• Knowledge of Digital tactics.
Location On Map