Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Communication Officer (Digital)
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
Implement Digital Communication Strategy
Website Management & Production of Digital Content
Monitoring and evaluation of advocacy and communication materials
You qualify as an advocate for every child you will have:
- University degree (Bachelor or equivalent) in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field;
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional work experience in web design and maintenance (including content management systems) including experience in working with social media channels, digital monitoring tools and social media data analysis;
- Knowledge of the Drupal operating system preferable;
- Evidence of social media community management is considered an asset;
- Demonstrated experience with visual design, editing of graphics and photos, and creating compelling content for digital platforms;
- Experience working for a UN agency or an international organisation would be an asset;
- Fluency in English and the local language is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language is considered an asset.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
UNICEF - is looking for Education Officer (Education Development Fund)Harare, Zimbabwe 30 Nov, 2018
UNICEF - is looking for Programme AssistantHarare, Zimbabwe 30 Nov, 2018
Unicef - is looking for Monitoring & Evaluation SpecialistZimbabwe 20 Dec, 2018