Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST (1 POST)
- Applicants must be registered with the Allied Health Practitioners Council of Zimbabwe as Psychologist. Applicants must have a Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology, a
- Master of Science Degree in Clinical Psychology or equivalent and a Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Psychology plus five years post registration experience.
- In addition applicants must have five (5) Ordinary Level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants should be mature, reliable, and responsible and prepared to work overtime.
In addition, applicants should possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Assessing the attitude, behaviour and abilities using various psychological tests;
• Contributing towards the development and implementation of psychological services of the University;
• Interviewing students and staff to understand their psychological requirements and needs;
• Designing and implementing behaviour modification programmes appropriate for the need of students and staff;
• Maintaining accounts of the patients to keep a complete track record.
• Conducting psycho therapy sessions with student and staff where necessary;
• Working in sync with other professionals like social workers, nurses, doctors, occupational therapists and psychiatrists, for the promotion of mental health at the University;
• Dealing with the relatives, parents or loved ones of the students for understanding their problems and offering guidance to the caregivers.
• Providing training to professionals working with children and young people and in service training for university personnel;
• Contributing towards the development of psychological services within the university;
• Providing in a timely manner the necessary reports;
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Director, Procurement Grade 5Masvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for Procurement OfficerMasvingo, Zimbabwe 27 Jan, 2019
Great Zimbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICES (GRADE 5)Zimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR SECURITY SERVICESZimbabwe 11 Aug, 2019
Great ZImbabwe University - is looking for DIRECTOR, WORKS AND ESTATESZimbabwe 12 Aug, 2019