Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
CLASS 1 DIESEL MECHANIC
A leading manufacturing Organisation is looking for a Class 1 Mechanic to join their Workshop Department.
Duties and responsibilities
– Tabulate all repairs and maintenance jobs performed daily
– Carry out C.O.C repairs and maintenance to comply with statutory requirements
– Adhere and lead in scheduled service repairs and maintenance on trucks and trailers.
– Perform pre and post trip checks on all trucks, trailers and equipment.
– Be willing to work under pressure and odd hours as may be required.
– To maintain and service batteries as well as manage a battery and electrical units register.
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
– Heavy vehicle apprenticeship trained / Class one Mechanic
– At least 3 years cummins engine experience and trailer maintenance.
– Should be able to repair gear boxes and do engine overhauls
– Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting
– No chancers please.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
A local Company - is looking for Sales & Marketing Internship: Local OrganisationNorton,Zimbabwe 1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Agronomist1 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Accounting Assistants X3Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Stock ControllerHarare,Zimbabwe 8 Nov, 2018
Local Company - is looking for Mechanical Engineers9 Nov, 2018