Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
A local leading Insurance Group of Companies with International Alliance is seeking to fill in the following vacancy on a 1-year fixed term contract basis.
Reporting to The Assistant Administration Manager the main roles and responsibilities of this role will include:
1. Assessing and ensuring death claims are paid out within set turnaround times.
2. Processing policy surrenders, loans and maturities.
3. Liaising with the Chief Medical Officer as and when necessary.
4. Obtaining Masters release from the Master of the High Court.
5. Processing payments for the High Court Guardian funds.
6. Preparing claims reports
7. Generating insights from claims data analysis.
The ideal position holder should possess the following competencies, skills & experience:
1. Degree in Insurance Risk Management.
2. COP 8, or Diploma in Insurance an added advantage
3. At least 2 years working experience, preferably in a Life Assurance/ Insurance Company within a Claims Department
4. Excellent communication skills.
5. Pay attention to detail.
6. Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ZIMNAT - is looking for Administrator-Special ChannelsZimbabwe 29 Jan, 2019
ZIMNAT - is looking for Graduate Trainee – Digital MarketingZimbabwe 29 Jan, 2019
ZIMNAT - is looking for Graduate Trainee – MarketingZimbabwe 29 Jan, 2019