Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263714875459
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Chief Finance Officer
- The incumbent will be responsible for the strategic financial planning for various business units under Cassava Smartech and create a platform for the creation of profitable and sustainable investment opportunities in and outside Zimbabwe for the business.
Qualifications and Experience
- Chartered Accountant
- A post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- 8 years’ experience in a similar or related environment, with a minimum of 4 years in a Senior Management position.
Key Result Areas
Monitors and reports on Cassava Smartech financial performance; financial position and cash flow generating capacity
• Monitors a statutory compliance and Corporate Governance Strategy for Cassava Smartech and implements the compliance mechanisms thereon.
• Implements a budgetary and forecasting framework for Cassava Smartech business units and ensures that all key qualitative and quantitative information relevant for the budget formulation process is obtained.
• Develops and implements internal and external benchmarks for financial and non-financial KPIs for all business units and the basis for measurement thereof, and harmonize with Group KPIs.
• Identifies opportunities for investment in Zimbabwe and potential business cases for exportation to other markets outside Zimbabwe.
• Participates in the conduct of due diligence for potential investments in new markets
• Develops and implements sound internal control environment across all business units for effective financial reporting, revenue assurance and fraud prevention/ detection.
• Identifies and recommends opportunities for investment in Zimbabwe and potential business cases for exportation to other markets outside Zimbabwe.
• Develops, monitors and implements a working capital management strategy.
• Institutes a sound treasury and procurement framework for all business units.
• Manages business’s key stakeholders including meeting the reporting requirements for the Board of Directors and related committees.
• Tracks and ensures on a continuous basis that the business complies with general undertakings in facility agreements, financial covenants and ensures that the business meets loan obligations including debt service payments.
• Participates in negotiations for short term facilities from local banks including assessment of terms e.g. interest rates and review of documentation to ensure that it is not in conflict with medium term facility agreement terms.
• Liaises with external auditors on disclosures related to strategic investments, transactions, directors’ interests, shareholding and equity.
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for OPERATIONS OFFICER – VAYAHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGERHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019
Econet's Cassava Smartech - is looking for ACCOUNTANTHarare,Zimbabwe 26 Jan, 2019