In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Reporting to the Maintenance foreman, the successful, candidate will be responsible for diagnosing faults and repair/ maintain sectional plant and tools both in the workshop and on site to , ensure efficient maintenance service delivery
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- A National Diploma in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- At least Five (5) years post qualification experience of which 3 years should have been at Supervisory or Charge-Hand level in a multi- disciplinary maintenance environment within a mining, manufacturing or heavy engineering industry
- Experience in maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment, plants and installations as well as maintenance I of domestic pumps and associated infrastructural assets
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office Suite and SAP ERP System is on added advantage.
- Ability to interpret drawings
- Working knowledge of a recognised SHE system, preferably NOSA
- Clean Class 4 Driver’s licence
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To diagnose faults and repair/ maintain of sectional plant and tools both in the workshop and on site
- Maintenance of the water treatment, distribution and domestic pump and water reticulation system
- Maintenance of fixed and mobile plant
- Continuous improvement on maintenance programs to improve equipment availability.
- Supervise, motivate and develop subordinates
- Manage and ensure legal compliance of sectional activities
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company