Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:email@example.com or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Qualifications and skills
- Applicants must be holders of a first Degree and an MSc inAccounting or related business discipline.
- Completed professional qualifications such as CA, CIS, CIMAandACCA. Membership to a
- Professional Body and knowledge of Pastel Evolution is a must. Candidates should have sound knowledge of standard accounting principles and practices, strategic planning, budgeting and
budgetary control, working knowledge of income tax laws and computerized accounting systems.
- Candidates should also have at least five (5) years post qualification experience preferably in
- University FinancialAccounting System and experience at a senior managerial level in either the
public or private sector.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Managing the University’s cash-flows, debtors, creditors, and insurance portfolio
2. Controlling and reporting on the following:
• Income generation projects funds;
• Research Board;
• Donor and Specific Projects
3. Timely preparation of monthly management accounts and costing reports.
4. Timely preparation of quarterly and year-end financial statements
5. Servicing and providing professional advice to Committees in the University
6. Management of university assets
7. Cash-flow and treasury management
8. Preparation of annual and three-year rolling budgets in line with the strategic plan
9. Budgetary Control and production of variance reports
10. Servicing the Finance, Budget, Planning and Investment Committees
11. Management of Procurement function of the University
12. Management of the payroll monthly
13. Provision of advisory role on financial issues to the University and its departments
Expression of Interest
Expression of interest must be accompanied by six (6) sets of certified copies of birth and academic
certificates, as well as Curriculum Vitae giving full personal particulars including full name, place and
date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names
and email addresses of three contactable referees.All envelopes should clearly indicate the post
being applied for.Applications should be received not later than 21June 2019.Applications should be
Other Jobs Listed by the Company