Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on 0714991316
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job promises. We take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Audit and Risk Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate shall inter-alia be responsible for the following:
- Spearhead the enterprise risk management function,
- Manage the implementation of all aspects of the Risk function, including implementation of processes, tools and systems to identify ,assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks,
- Formulate standard and Audit &Risk programmes,
- Financial reporting standards.
- Participate in identification of potential risks to the organization.
- Evaluate and design new risk intervention
- Managing or conducting performances reviews, operational, financial, information and compliance audits,
- Review the working papers of subordinates and verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete reports of audit
- Conducting and coordinating all training and supervision of Audit and Risk staff,
- Safeguarding company assets.
- Investigating all criminal and corruption cases,
- Preparing budgets and monitoring expenditure by the audit and risk department
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE (from accredited and reputable institutions)
- A degree in Accounting,
- A professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CIS or having served Articles of Clerkship is desirable,
- Relevant risk management or security management qualification(s) or experience at a senior level within the Police force is an added advantage,
- Proven knowledge of SAP ERP System ,
- At least five years relevant experience through public accounting/auditing or industry experience of which three years should be at a senior level.
- Experience in the Transport Operating Industry is an added advantage,
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office packages(Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable,
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
ZUPCO - is looking for CASHIERSHarare,Zimbabwe 7 Feb, 2019
ZUPCO - is looking for ANALYSIS CLERKSHarare, Zimbabwe 7 Feb, 2019
ZUPCO - is looking for AUTOMOBILE ELECTRICIANBulawayo,Zimbabwe 7 Feb, 2019