Do not short-change yourself,get your Curriculum Vitae done by the Professionals,email:firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp on +263 785 635 566
In as much as we take effort and due diligence to confirm the authenticity of the vacancies we post here for jobs in Zimbabwe, at this moment, our methods are not fool proof. We urge you not to pay any money for any job offers. iHarare Jobs take no responsibility for any loss of financial value. Please be cautious!
Assistant/Senior Assistant Information and Public Relations Officer X1
Manicaland State University Of Applied Sciences
Stair Guthrie Road,Fernhill, Mutare, Zimbabwe.
- First degree in Media/Marketing or equivalent
- A Masters degree in Media/Marketing or equivalent will be an added advantage
- At least five(5) years relevant experience in a University or similar environment
- The candidate must possess good communication,public relations and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with and handle media
- Proficiency in I.C.T skills
- Clean class 4 drivers’ license
Duties and Responsibilities
The candidate must have a strong understanding of the broader set up of Marketing,Information and Public relations Office in a University environment and should be able to:
- Develop and implement strategies to strengthen the University’s market presence and help it find a “voice” that will make a difference
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the University’s business activities
- Manage the University’s image through competent press relations
- Gather information and compile corporate communications documents such as newsletters,annual reports etc
- Generate,edit and proof read articles or content
- Attend to public relations activities,for example career guidance,exhibitions,etc
- Video filming and production of University activities and functions
- Actively participate in activities that market the University locally and abroad
- Manage the University’s website content
- Service University committees
- Perform other job-related duties as may be assigned from time to time
To access the latest job opportunities on WhatsApp, send the word JOBS to +263 73 538 8888 to enjoy this and other job posts.
Location On Map
Other Jobs Listed by the Company
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences - is looking for PROCUREMENT MANAGERMutare,Zimbabwe 9 Jun, 2019
Manicaland State University of Applied Sciences - is looking for DEPUTY PROCUREMENT MANAGERMutare,Zimbabwe 9 Jun, 2019